My Edge Answer
January 17, 2013 5 Comments
Due to some apparent oversight or bureaucratic snafu, the request for my contribution to the annual Edge question, 2013 : WHAT *SHOULD* WE BE WORRIED ABOUT?, never came. These things happen.
But it would be a shame to deprive Edge readers of my answer, given that I worked so hard on narrowing it down to just one. Here were my runner-up answers:
- Lindsay Lohan
- Is there enough politics on the Internet?
- Owls, since owls are pretty freaky if you think about it.
- Rum, Romanism and Rebellion
- Is drapery technology in decline?
- What if the universe is really a computer simulation, but it’s a game, and the simulation isn’t of us, because we’re just NPCs, but I don’t have a script for when the main character shows up!
- As a society, are we safeguarding the formula for root beer
- Are hedge-fund managers being compensated enough for their contributions to society
- Pot handles turned out rather than in
And without further ado, my answer to the Edge question, 2013 : WHAT *SHOULD* WE BE WORRIED ABOUT?
The Crimson Reach
Deep thinker extraordinaire.
Damn dirty hippies. Just don’t even get me started.